Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi


It's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. To counteract this, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close on Saturday from now on. Thanks for your understanding (this will stay at the top for awhile).


And...here we go!

1. I love the feeling ______________in the morning.

2. Seeing ______________________always brightens my day.

3. _________________is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is ____________________.

5. When I want to spoil myself I have _______________.

6. _________________is my favorite TV show.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!




7 comments:

Chat Noir said...

Another benefit of being on holidays...Fridays come earlier (or something like that!!).

Unknown said...

hi there,

this is the first time i join this meme...i so love it

crazycatlady said...

Mine are up!

Roben-Marie said...

Happy weekend everyone!

Mary said...

Like Kathy, this is the first time I've joined this. I haven't posted on my blog in nearly two years! Maybe this will get me started again. Have a great weekend!

~Andie~ said...

Have a good weekend folks x

.pink said...


Mine is Up .

....I ♥ this!!!